LlamaZOO Interactive is an award winning startup developing visualization solutions for post secondary institutions and corporations that need to educate their stakeholders on complex 3D structures or data. Its innovative platform blends interactive 3D content and learning techniques with AR/VR/MR.
LlamaZOO has a close-knit comfortable working environment, team lunches and activities, and a great office space. Our office is located in the heart of beautiful Victoria, B.C and is equipped with a sunny summer rooftop patio with BBQ, a comfy employee lounge with gaming consoles, an arcade machine, and a variety of snacks and drinks at your disposal. We know the importance of balancing work and play, and reflect this in our day to day activities.
We are looking for a motivated QA Tester to help us with our project efforts. The successful candidate will be a self starter with a “can do” attitude, passionate with an eagerness to learn. If you are a Llama with the stamina to keep up with our busy team, send us your resume and cover letter and join the Zoo!
What you will be doing:
- Testing app and backend infrastructure for bugs and other flaws as new features are integrated;
- Provide QA signoff on product release readiness, promising awesome project experiences;
- Write, submit, and track bug tickets via bug tracking software (Pivotal/Jira);
- Implement appropriate testing strategies to support product goals, and provide evaluations and product improvements.
*Duties and responsibilities outlined above are representative, but not all inclusive.
Required Skills and Experience:
- QA testing experience on at least one project;
- Knowledge of software version control, preferably using Perforce;
- Experience with bug management systems including bug tracking and reporting;
- Champion for quality of user experience;
- Good teamwork and attention to detail;
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent computer skills and experience with mobile technologies;
- Proactive, self-starter.
Beneficial Skills and Experience:
- Experience with AWS is an asset;
- Familiarity with a software development tool such as Jira;
- Experience with scripting, using C#, Python or shell/batch script.
How to apply:
Send us your resume and cover letter as an attached .PDF to email@example.com. Be sure to put “QA Tester” in the subject line. Thanks in advance for applying — but we’ll only be contacting suitable applicants!