Is organization and being one step ahead your great craft? Then come and work at LlamaZOO Interactive! We’re looking to add an Office Coordinator to our growing team in Vancouver.
Located in the Metrotown hub, the LlamaZOO crew develops bleeding-edge technology straight out of science fiction. We’re disrupting and improving how traditional industries do business with software products that combine big data, spatial business intelligence, enterprise systems, AR/VR, and a bit of magic.
Our software supports a variety of industries including mining, oil and gas, and forestry where we wield our visually rich, interactive solutions to embrace Industry 4.0, manage and visualize their data, and help industries become more efficient and grow their business.
As our Office Coordinator, you will use your administrative experience and stellar organization skills to streamline day-to-day activities and events. Your skills will contribute to and increase LlamaZOO’s creation of visually compelling, engaging, studio-quality experiences that improve industry training, make operations more efficient, and identify opportunities for entirely new lines of business in a competitive environment.
- Create and execute initiatives to maintain and improve corporate culture
- Organize company events such as retreats, lunches, and team building sessions
- Arrange travel details for business trips
- Perform administrative tasks such as maintaining files, records, and office supplies
- On-board new recruits
- Assist in the hiring process
- Coordinate business expenses.
*Duties and responsibilities outlined above are representative, but not all inclusive.
- Associate degree in business or related field (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- At least 1 year experience in an office assistant or junior human resources role
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities
- Ability to multitask and manage time efficiently.
How to apply:
Send us your resume and cover letter as an attached .PDF to email@example.com. Be sure to put “Office Coordinator” in the subject line. Thanks in advance for applying – but we’ll only be contacting suitable applicants!