Do you regularly work your communication and interpersonal skills to develop strong lasting business relationships? Are you a rainmaker that understands prospects and top through bottom funnel tactics? We’re looking to add Sales Associates to our growing team at LlamaZOO Interactive.
From our headquarters overlooking Victoria’s beautiful Inner Harbour, LlamaZOO is changing the way the world sees data, and in the process, democratizing big data for all. We’re disrupting and improving how traditional industries do business with software products that combine spatial big data, business intelligence, enterprise systems, AR/VR and a bit of magic. Our software supports a variety of industries including mining, oil and gas, and forestry where we wield our visually rich, interactive solutions to help industries become more efficient and grow their business.
We’re looking for enthusiastic sales and BD folks who are ready to travel, and not afraid to “dial for dollars” while building lasting and meaningful connections with our clients. You’ll be attending conferences, creating new leads, progressing opportunities along the funnel, and closing deals. Your compensation will be reflective/corresponding/parallel to your sales delivery with on target earnings of 100K, so a driven and hungry llama, with strong success patterns is perfect for this role.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional interpersonal and social skills, with a positive and proactive drive for success. A big plus if you have experience in natural resources or other heavy industries, but not a must.
Your herd of Llamas are curious, driven by challenge, and always raise the bar. We enjoy our island lifestyle and group activities while shipping quality innovative products on time. So if you have a passion for nerding out with new technologies – join us in becoming global leaders in Spatial Business Intelligence!
What you will be doing:
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead generation and outbound cold calls and emails;
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills – delivering demos, presentations, and meeting with clients face-to-face or on the phone/remotely;
- Local and international travel for conferences and client meetings;
- Proactively communicate with clients and our technical team to fully understand project needs and requirements;
- Coordinate technical product quotes and deployment proposals, and accurately maintain information, client feedback, project updates and related documentation;
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest;
- Meet set goals in accordance with sales targets;
- Close net-new business and manage accounts in conjunction with the team;
- Become an expert in our product use-cases and the problems our customers face in their respective industries.
*Duties and responsibilities outlined above are representative, but not all inclusive.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 1+ Years relevant sales or excellent customer service experience;
- Ability to quickly learn about the industry and the products we offer;
- Positive and professional attitude;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
Beneficial Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of mining, forestry, and oil and gas industries is beneficial;
- Experience with business proposal writing;
- Valid drivers’ licence;
- Sales experience a bonus, but not absolutely required.
How to apply:
Send us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to put “Sales Associate” in the subject line. Thanks in advance for applying — but we’ll only be contacting suitable applicants!