Is organization and being one step ahead your great craft? Then come and work at LlamaZOO Interactive! We’re looking to add an EA to our growing team.
From our headquarters overlooking Victoria’s beautiful inner harbour, the LlamaZOO crew develops bleeding-edge technology straight out of science fiction. We’re disrupting and improve how traditional industries do business with software products that combine big data, spatial business intelligence, enterprise systems, AR/VR, and a bit of magic.
Our software supports a variety of industries including mining, oil and gas, and forestry where we wield our visually rich, interactive solutions to embrace Industry 4.0, manage and visualize their data, and help industries become more efficient and grow their business.
As our EA, you will use your administrative experience and stellar organization skills to streamline executive day-to-day activities and maximize efficiency. Your skills will contribute to and increase LlamaZOO’s creation of visually compelling, engaging, studio-quality experiences that improve industry training, make operations more efficient, and identify opportunities for entirely new lines of business in a competitive environment.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Maintaining executive agendas and assisting in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc;
- Attending meetings and keeping minutes;
- Handling and prioritizing all outgoing or incoming correspondence (email, letters, packages etc.);
- Manage contacts and follow-ups;
- Document and powerpoint creation;
- Maintain multiple project oversight, reports, and complete projects by delegating to admin/management staff;
- Making travel arrangements for executives;
- Conducting research and preparing presentations or reports as needed;
- Coordination of legal and director documentation;
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive’s absence; speaking for the executive.
Required skills and experience:
- Minimum 1 year experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience;
- Creative and flexible individual, able to embrace a constantly changing environment;
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills;
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills;
- In depth knowledge of office management and basic accounting procedures as well as technical vocabulary of relevant industry;
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and deal with sensitive materials and situations;
- Highly professional demeanor, confidence, and communication skills;
- Must be available to travel on fairly short notice.
Beneficial Skills and Experience:
- Experience working for a startup;
- Interest in high-technology.
How to apply:
Send us your resume and cover letter as an attached .PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to put “Executive Assistant” in the subject line. Thanks in advance for applying – but we’ll only be contacting suitable applicants!