Do you regularly work your magic in creating content? Are you an organization champion? Then come and work at LlamaZOO Interactive. We’re looking to add a Business & Operations Coop to our team this Summer.
From our headquarters overlooking Victoria’s beautiful inner harbour, the LlamaZOO crew develops bleeding-edge technology straight out of science fiction. We’re disrupting and improving how traditional industries do business with software products that combine big data, spatial business intelligence, enterprise systems, AR/VR, and a bit of magic.
Our software supports a variety of industries including mining, oil and gas, and forestry (education, and veterinary medicine as well!) where we wield our visually rich, interactive solutions to embrace Industry 4.0, manage and visualize their data, and help industries become more efficient and grow their business.
As our Business & Operations Coop, you will use your experience in marketing and business administration to help create the next generation of industry 4.0 solutions. Your skills will contribute and drive a visually compelling, engaging, studio-quality experience that will improve training, make operations more efficient, and identify opportunities for entirely new lines of business in a competitive environment.
Your herd of Llamas are curious, driven by a challenge, and always raise the bar. We enjoy island lifestyle, team activities, and bonus perks such as fresh fruit, snacks, free drinks while shipping quality innovative products on time. So if you love coffee, can hold your own in Mario Kart or Guitar Hero, love nerding out with new technologies, and not afraid to don the latest AR/VR headsets – the ZOO is for you.
What you will be doing:
- Brainstorming and implementing strategies to promote LlamaZOO technology solutions;
- Developing, maintaining, and fine-tuning email & CPC (Google/Facebook/LinkedIn) marketing campaigns;
- Helping to manage LlamaZOO’s social media accounts;
- Creating different types of content from our website, blog posts, internal communications and external marketing copy;
- Assisting in the development of culture and corporate events;
- Supporting the Office Manager with operational tasks.
*Duties and responsibilities outlined above are representative, but not all inclusive.
Required skills and experience:
- Adaptable, thrives at working at a fast pace, can manage multiple tasks at once, and handles interruptions graciously along the way;
- Experience creating and writing for different users on different platforms;
- A proactive problem solver that’s ready to come up with creative solutions to issues;
- Attention to detail and doesn’t let things slip through the cracks;
- Proactive and self-motivated, ready to find new opportunities without being prompted and can push tasks forward to completion;
- A big fan of a healthy degree of variety.
Beneficial Skills and Experience
- Currently enrolled in a post-secondary degree (ideally with a Business, Marketing, or related focus);
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills;
- Previous experience with WordPress;
- Experience managing social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn);
- Experience writing for a publication, writing your own blog, or some other way of demonstrating that ur a gud writer;
- Competence with Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Premiere and/or Photoshop);
- Very comfortable working with computers;
- Great teamwork and attention to detail.
How to apply:
Send us your resume and cover letter as an attached .PDF to email@example.com. Be sure to put “Business Coop” in the subject line. Thanks in advance for applying – but we’ll only be contacting suitable applicants!