FAQ for EasyAnatomy Download
I signed up for the beta app but haven’t seen the invite to download?
Double check your inbox and spam folders for a HOCKEY APP email sent by Charles or EasyAnatomy. If that doesn’t exist in your email folders, please email us and we’ll re-send another invite.
What type of device/computer do I need to run the beta?
We currently have versions for Windows as well as Mac, with Android and iOS versions in the future.
Am I able to use this app on more than one computer?
Absolutely. Your account may have multiple devices in which to access the app.
I don’t see any app icons after clicking on the Apps tab in HockeyApp. What do I do?
I didn’t sign up for the beta app before it’s release. Can I still get the app?
Yes. You can still sign up for the app if you haven’t already done so. We’re accepting student sign ups on our website.
Do I need to register with HockeyApp?
Yes. Registering with HockeyApp will allow us to send you the proper updates as soon as they are ready.
What do I need to do to register and download the app?
1. Open the email and click on Show Invitation.
2. Click on Register.
3. Fill in your information and then hit Register.
4. Select Skip this Step in the bottom right corner.
5. Choose the beta version for your computer type (Windows or Mac).
6. Click on PrivatePage to download.
7. Then click on Download.
8. Choose the EasyAnatomy in the downloads list. Right click to open it.
9. Then this screen should pop up. Create your account.
Note: Use your mouse or tab to click onto the text field. Once there, just start typing to create your username. Then do the same to create your password. *Your EasyAnatomy account is different from your HockeyApp account*
You’re all done! Once you’ve created the account, you should be able to begin to start using the app.
Have a question? Please email email@example.com