LlamaZOO Interactive is an award winning startup developing visualization solutions for post secondary institutions and corporations that need to educate their stakeholders on complex 3D structures or data. Its innovative platform blends interactive 3D content and learning techniques with AR/VR/MR.
LlamaZOO has a close-knit comfortable working environment, team lunches and activities, and a great office space. Our office is located in the heart of beautiful Victoria, B.C and is equipped with a sunny summer rooftop patio with BBQ, a comfy employee lounge with gaming consoles, an arcade machine, and a variety of snacks and drinks at your disposal. We know the importance of balancing work and play, and reflect this in our day to day activities.
We are looking for a motivated Executive Assistant to help us with our organizational efforts. The successful candidate will be proactive with a “can do” attitude and a passion for organization. If you are a Llama with the stamina to keep up with our busy team, send us your resume and cover letter and join the Zoo!
What you will be doing:
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel;
- Preparing agendas, meeting minutes and follow-ups with action items;
- Organize and screen email inbox (under strict confidence);
- Manage contacts and follow-ups;
- Document and powerpoint creation;
- Maintain multiple project oversight, reports, and complete projects by delegating to admin/management staff;
- Coordinate feedback and communicate memos to stakeholders;
- Research and information preparation for internal and external distribution;
- Coordination of legal and director documentation;
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive’s absence; speaking for the executive;
- Business, client, and partner relationship development.
*Duties and responsibilities outlined above are representative, but not all inclusive.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2 years experience in previous Executive Assistant role;
- Well developed organizational and time-management skills;
- Effective in multi-tasking in a high-pressure environment;
- Highly professional demeanor, confidence, and communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and deal with sensitive materials and situations;
- Creative and flexible individual, able to embrace a constantly changing environment;
- Must be available to travel on fairly short notice.
Beneficial Skills and Experience:
- Experience working for a startup;
- Understanding and interest in VR/MR/AR or new technologies.
How to apply:
Send us your resume and cover letter as an attached .PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to put “EA” in the subject line. Thanks in advance for applying — but we’ll only be contacting suitable applicants!